The tails from Sun Tails are made of swimsuit fabric (80% polyester and 20% elastane). Due to the elaborate design the colors appear strong and are very nice under water. The fabrics are made of a specially printed and highly elastic swimsuit and range from the monofin to the hip. The mermaid costume can easily be separated from the monofin. We recommend to wash the costume after use at 30 degrees in the washing machine or by hand. The mermaid tail fins are color real and chlorine resistant.
- To swim with the mermaid costume, a Sun Tail monofin is also required.
- We recommend a visit to lesson in order to learn how to deal with the tail and the monofin.
- You are welcome to go to a nearby mermaid shop for advice or to try on.
- We process extra thick bathing suit meterial so the costumes last longer.
- Compared to other manufactures, our products are more durable and the colors do not fade during washing.
- Our quality controls meet a high standart in order to offer you the best possible products.
- Please refer to the instruction manual and the safety rules.
The size details help you to determine the tail size of the fish skin better. Please note that you buy the mermaid tail your size. The tail is very stretchy and must be close-fitting. If you are unsure about the size, we can help you by live chat, by phone, or just write us an e-mail.
Children (age 6 - 13):
- Tail skin M > EU 128 - 134 + KEIKI monofin for foot sizes from EU 30 - 38 > suitable bikini M
- Tail skin L > EU 140 - 152 + KEIKI monofin for foot sizes from EU 30 - 38 > suitable bikini L
- Tail skin XL > EU 152 - 164 + KEIKI monofin for foot sizes from EU 30 - 38 > suitable bikini XL
Adults (age 14+):
- Tail skin JS > EU 36 - 38 + NUNUI monofin for foot sizes from EU 39 - 43 > suitable bikini JS
- Tail skin JM > EU 40 - 42 + NUNUI monofin for foot sizes from EU 39 - 43 > suitable bikini JM
- Tail skin JL > EU 44 - 48 + NUNUI monofin for foot sizes from EU 39 - 43 > suitable bikini JL